Code of conduct
CTWO Products Environmental Policy
In our business we have a responsibility not only to our clients but also to our staff and the areas in which we operate around the world to ensure that we minimise our effects on the environment. Caring for the environment is a key part of our business and is at the core of our brand values. It is our intention to contribute fully to leaving a sustainable environment for future generations. We will do this by focusing efforts within our business on. We mainly work with factories connected to BSCI eller Sedex.
- Equal Employment Opportunity / Non-discrimination We believe that all terms and conditions of employment should be based on an individual’s ability to do the job and not on the basis of personal characteristics or beliefs. We provide employees with a working environment free of discrimination, harassment, intimidation or coercion relating directly or indirectly to race, religion, sexual orientation, political opinion or disability. We do not interfere with individual rights to observe tenets or practices, e.g. religious beliefs.
- Forced Labour We do not use any prison, slave, indentured, or forced labour in the manufacture of any of our products. This means also that personnel shall not have to lodge “deposits” or identity papers with the company upon commencing employment.
- Child Labour We do not utilise child labour in the production of any product. We do not employ any person under the age of 16 years (or where local law is set at 14 years, the lower age will apply), or the age, at which compulsory schooling has ended, whichever is greater.
- Hours of Labour We maintain reasonable employee work hours based on the limits on regular and overtime hours allowed by local law, or where local law does not limit the hours of work, the regular work week. Overtime, when necessary, is fully compensated according to local law, or at a rate at least equal to the regular hourly compensation rate if there is no legally prescribed premium rate. Employees are permitted reasonable days off (at least one day off in every seven-day period) and leave privileges.
- Coercion and Harassment We acknowledge the value of our staff and treat each employee with dignity and respect. We do not use cruel and unusual disciplinary practices such as threats of violence or other forms of physical punishment, sexual, psychological or verbal harassment or abuse.
- Compensation We fairly compensate our employees by complying with all applicable laws, including minimum wage laws, or the prevailing local industry wage, whichever is higher and shall always be sufficient to meet basic needs of personnel and to provide some discretionary income.
- Health & Safety We maintain a safe, clean and healthy environment in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. We provide adequate medical facilities, clean restrooms, reasonable access to portable water, well lit and ventilated workstations and protection from hazardous materials or conditions. All facilities are provided with a maximum protection and safety measures, which do include fire protection, emergency exits and access to first aid supplies. The laws on health & safety in each country are strictly respected and met, if not exceeded. The same standard of heath and safety are applied in any housing we provide to our employees.
- Freedom of Association We respect the right of all personnel to form and join trade unions of their choice and bargain collectively. Where the right of freedom of association and collective bargaining are restricted under law, we facilitate parallel means of independent and free association and bargaining for all such personnel. We ensure that representatives of such personnel are not the subjects of discrimination.
- Products and services We’ll make our designs as efficient as possible, use only sustainable raw materials from known sources, control the use of potentially hazardous substances to make our products and by working closely with our suppliers to employ only the most environmentally friendly manufacturing processes. We will continue to work with our suppliers & service providers to ensure the most efficient transport and site management so that we minimise the amount of energy and carbon emissions from our operations reducing the impact on global warming.
- Minimizing Waste We’ll ensure the best use of resources, especially packaging, improve water treatment and promote increased recycling and supplier efficiency to reduce the amount of waste produced in all of our activities. Managing our impact on the environment goes way beyond preventing pollution and following local legislation. It is our firm belief that undertaking good environmental management is a corporate responsibility, good for long term business and key for sustainability of the environment we all cherish. Everyone associated with our business, as well as our suppliers and service providers have a vital role to play by following this policy in all that they do on a daily basis. By minimizing our impact on the environment we are all contributing to a brighter future.
CTWO Products AB
© Copyright CTWO Products